Saturday, April 23, 2011

muta,dream love, and young montana?

Dreamscapade by M u t a

This guy Muta from denver and I used to converse back when myspace was better and he ran under the name retipuj. I have always loved his texture approach and sonic references. all the stuff on his soundcloud is pretty powerful. probably going to be working with this dude soon I imagine, as it resonates.

Wrong Distance and Time by Dream Love
This guy taylor who lives in tallahassee as of late just started playing shows around here and i met him outside of an art show with free candy and he had a bottle of white zin, and he has a tape label called noisehorror which you can look at @ noisehorror.blogspot.com . he gave me a split tape that I thought lacked fidelity, but it was merely a botched dubbing...after listening to the soundcloud versions and downloading the mp3s it all hit full force with an eerie dark club disco with pounding drums and funky fucking keyboard work. check it. highly suggested.

Groundislava - Animal (Young Montana? Remix) ///// free DL now after the jump! by Young Montana?
young montana? is an amazing producer in my understanding of him as of late. His vocal processing and approach to drum programming is very unique and admirable. It is wild and colorful..like this remix...I got "animal" of astro nautico when it was the landlord ep and all that jazz and fell in love with the spook ridden down tempo ride that was happening, so when I heard YM? remixing this I became enamored with the song immediately. check it, and both groundislava and YM? have new albums happening around now so check dat.
_∆∆∆∆

No comments: